Want to be certain that your information in the National REALTOR® Database System (NRDS) is current? You can change your profile as often as you’d like. Make sure you are receiving all the information from NAR and MAR, your local boards and be certain that prospective clients searching for a REALTOR® through REALTOR.org can find you.
Follow These Easy Steps!
· Go to realtor.org and click the sign in tab, located in the upper right.
· Select My Account in the upper right of the page and click on Manage Account in the drop-down menu.
· If not already registered, click the Register tab and follow the registration instructions.
· Under the “My Account” profile, look for "Update Other NAR Accounts"
· Select “Change your member data profile (NRDS)”
· Make any changes you’d like and then click “Save Changes”