Updated: Feb 12
2. How long have you been a Realtor?
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
4. Morning Person or Night Owl?
5. Do you have a favorite sport?
Volleyball...my salvation army league team! :)
6. Do you have any pets?
Yes we have 5 pets...Our 2 year old Doberman, Bosco, and 4 outdoor cats- Clark, Gemma, Elliot and Poppy
7. Do you have any kids?
Yes, two kiddos. One girl Kira, 11 and one boy Kail, 6.
8. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
I just hope High waisted jeans never go out of style!
10. Who inspires you the most?
11. If you weren’t a Realtor, what would you be?
Trust Fund Baby
12. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
So many places I would like to go but The Grand Canyon would be top of my list.
13. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
14. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
Always block out your schedule for yourself and your family.
15. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
Be a mother
16. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
17. What would be your spirit animal?
According to buzzfeed.com I am a Lion...
18. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
A very large picture handed down to me from my Grandparents...there are multiple pictures in the frame, all pictures from my Grandpa growing up and my Grandparents wedding day.
19. What was the best part of your childhood?
Not paying bills.
20. What’s the best piece of advice you could give to any person who reads your answers?
Be nice to people...we all have our own hidden struggles.