Updated: Feb 19, 2020
2. How long have you been a Realtor?
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
4. Morning Person or Night Owl?
Morning and Night depending on the event
5. Do you have a favorite sport or team?
Water, anything lake/river, boating is my favorite sport - favorite team: Chicago Bears and Go Griz!
6. Which song will you admit you know all of the words to?
Only old songs no one will recognize, maybe some Christmas Carols lol!
7. What is the most unique thing about you, or something you have done that others may not have?
I do pottery and I scuba dive
8. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
On a beach on an island
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
People being respectful, nice and appreciative to each other!
10. Who inspires you the most?
Tony Robbins, Dave Ramsey, Zig Ziglar
11. If you weren’t a Realtor, what would you be?
Retired and traveling more
12. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
The Florida Keys
13. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
14. What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
Be 100% debt free, semi-retired and having fun with friends and loved ones!!!!!!!!!
15. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
Run a bar and restaurant
16. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
Travel to every continent in my baby brothers footsteps
17. What would be your spirit animal?
?????? An Eagle
18. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
Friendship and love
19. What was the best part of your childhood?
How free and easy it was back in the day, no rules, no seat belts, land lines, no TV, and you played outside until the street lights came on
20. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Volunteer for anything you are passionate about and help someone in need whenever you can
What’s the best piece of advice you could give to any person who reads your answers?
Live your life to the fullest you can, it's over in the blink of an eye, if you love someone tell them EVERYDAY!!
What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?