2. How long have you been a Realtor?
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
All of my life, except for 1985-1991 when I live in Denver, Colorado
4. Morning Person or Night Owl?
Not an early morning person, but not a Night Owl - usually in bed by 11pm
5. Which song will you admit you know all of the words to?
The National Anthem (Star Spangled Banner)
6. Do you have any pets?
One Great Dane named Berk, and one long haired black cat named Miko
7. Do you have any kids?
Two daughters, Kate Nash is 30 and Morgan Sukut is 17
8. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
On a beach or near a pool with a cocktail
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
Can't think of one!
10. Who inspires you the most?
Any and all successful business women - and of course Ellen Degeneres
11. If you weren’t a Realtor, what would you be?
12. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
Oregon and Northern CA
13. What is the most unique thing about you, or something you have done that others might not have?
Met Bruce Springsteen
14. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
YOLO - You Only Live Once
15. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
16. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
World travel or attend at least one game at all of the MLB parks in the US
17. What would be your spirit animal?
18. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
19. What was the best part of your childhood?
Growing up in Great Falls, MT on 51st St. - Awesome neighbors and friends, life was so simple back then
20. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Hot air balloon ride
Bonus! What’s the best piece of advice you could give to any person who reads your answers?
Life is too short...go for it. No regrets!