2. How long have you been a Realtor?
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
All but 6 years of my life
4. Morning Person or Night Owl?
5. Do you have a favorite sport or team?
Football - Da Bears
6. Do you have any pets?
One dog named Chesney
7. Do you have any kids?
I have 3 step-children, 2 boys and 1 girl
8. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
9. What is the most unique thing about you, or something you have done that others may not have?
I have worked for the US Marshals
10. Who inspires you the most?
I don't have a someone, I have anyone who has come from nothing and become successful
11. If you weren’t a Realtor, what would you be?
Stay at home dog mom
12. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
13. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Stephanie, it's a common name that people think I look like a Stephanie
14. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
Never give up!
15. If you wrote a biography or memoir, what would you call it?
Always Fighting for Something
16. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
17. What would be your spirit animal?
18. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
The two trees planed in front of the Maclean Animal Adoption Center in memory of my two dogs
19. What was the best part of your childhood?
My family being in one place
20. What’s the best piece of advice you could give to any person who reads your answers?
Don't judge a book by it's cover
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Travel outside of Great Falls
What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
Move to Florida