2. How long have you been a Realtor?
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
4. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
Ask for help
5. Do you have a favorite sport or team?
6. Which song will you admit you know all of the words to?
AC/DC - Back in Black
7. Do you have any kids?
7 - Josh, Quincy, James, Alicya, Alexandra, Alexandria, & Ariana
8. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
9. What is the most unique thing about you, or something you have done that others may not have?
I'm a black belt in karate
10. Who inspires you the most?
Jesus Christ, and my wife
11. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
12. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
Cleveland (Rock & Roll Hall of Fame)
13. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
14. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
Error on the side of generosity
15. If you wrote a biography or memoir, what would you call it?
Forgive Faster: A Lesson From My Father
16. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
17. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
2 Things - Watch someone take their first breath, and watch someone take their last, it will keep you humble
18. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
19. What was the best part of your childhood?
Summer Days at Seeley Lake
20. What’s the best piece of advice you could give to any person who reads your answers?
Don't read too much into any one answer
Do you have any pets?
None, too many kids
What would be your spirit animal?
If you weren't a Realtor, what would you be?
Morning Person or Night Owl?
What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
To be a better Christian, husband, father, friend, boss and Realtor