2. How long have you been a GFAR Member?
2002-2019 as a REALTOR®, now an Affiliate Member with Stockman Bank
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
4. Morning Person or Night Owl?
5. Which song will you admit you know all of the words to?
Most songs from popular 90's country
6. Do you have any pets?
4 horses, 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 chickens and 1 salamander (left over from High School Biology)
7. Do you have any kids?
1 son, Logan - graduates from high school in 2020 and is headed to the University of Providence
8. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
On/in the water with my favorite dog Lulu and my favorite husband, Roger
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
Big hair and shoulder pads!
10. Who inspires you the most?
11. If you weren’t a REALTOR®, what would you be?
A lender?!? :)
12. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
13. What is the most unique thing about you, or something you have done that others might not have?
Was one of 120 cheerleaders from across the US that cheered at the Hula Bowl in Hawaii (1988)
14. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
Motto: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...
15. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
16. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
More horse related stuff!
17. What would be your spirit animal?
Kitty - sleep a lot, loving but independent, ready to pounce!
18. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
A gift from hubby with Logan's birthstone, shortly after he was born. Either or a MERLIN. Anyone remember those? Haha
19. What was the best part of your childhood?
Friends, freedom, and feeling immortal
20. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Ride a roller coaster
Do you have a favorite sport or team?
What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
Get our house built!