2. How long have you been an Appraiser?
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
My entire life
4. Morning Person or Night Owl?
5. Which song will you admit you know all of the words to?
Marshall Tucker Band - "Fire on the Mountain"
6. Do you have any pets?
One Chihuahua named Astro
7. Do you have any kids?
One son - DK
8. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
Having all my friends and family over to the house for a party with a live band
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
Real country music
10. Who inspires you the most?
My mother and father
11. If you weren’t an appraiser, what would you be?
Music or Sports Agent
12. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
13. What is the most unique thing about you, or something you have done that others might not have?
A portion of the movie Thunderbolt and Lightfoot was filmed in our house
14. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
The harder I work, the luckier I get!
15. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
16. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
17. What would be your spirit animal?
18. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
A rifle, one each from my grandfathers
19. What was the best part of your childhood?
Having a stay at home mom
20. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Travel to Europe
Do you have a favorite sport or team?
THEEEE University of Montana Grizzlies
If you wrote a biography or memoir, what would you call it?
The Life and Times of the Luckiest Man on Earth
What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
Become the Chairman of the Appraisal Foundation in D.C.
If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I wouldn't change a thing: I am Peter Fontana and proud of it
What’s the best piece of advice you could give to any person who reads your answers?
Live life to the fullest, love your family and friends, and don't let the small stuff bother you.