2. What agency are you with?
Dustin Young & Company
3. How long have you been a Realtor?
4. How long have you lived in Montana?
5. Do you have a favorite sport or sports team?
MSU Bobcats and the Minnesota Vikings
6. Which song will you admit you know all of the words to?
Probably none.... but dang close with Lizzos "Truth Hurts" these days!
7. Do you have any pets?
A yellow lab named Rutt and a black lab named Scout
8. Do you have any kids?
4 total, 3 girls - Della, Darby, & Delaney and 1 boy - Denton
9. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
Start with a very long massage, then lounging in the sun by a pool or lake, some fishing or shooting and ending with a concert
10. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
I'll just be happy if I can continue to wear a hoodie most days....
11. What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
I have some financial goals. Got to get a couple of these girls off to college soon!
12. If you weren’t a Realtor, what would you be?
Parole/Probation/Law Enforcement of some sort
13. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
14. What is the most unique thing about you, or thing you have done that others may not have?
I've taken a hot air balloon ride over Orlando, Florida
15. What was the best part of your childhood?
Camping, boating and fishing nearly every weekend
16. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere
17. If you wrote a biography or memoir, what would you call it?
Oh so many possibilities..... "Who's Kids Are These?"
18. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
Used to be skiing way back when but nowadays it probably has something to do with cleaning or organizing
19. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
20. What was the most memorable gift you've ever received?
Jewelry from my grandmother
Morning Person or Night Owl?
What would be your spirit animal?