2. How long have you been in your position?
13 years as the CEO of the Great Falls Association of REALTORS®
3. How long have you lived in Montana?
4. Do you have a favorite sport or sports team?
Silly question.. #1 Griz Fan
5. Which song will you admit you know all of the words to?
6. Do you have any pets?
No... just seven grand dogs
7. Do you have any kids?
My blended family is comprised of my daughter Kirsten, a stepson Cory, and three stepdaughters Krystal, Kari and Kasi. My son Bryce passed away in 2015. I'm also the proud grandma of 15 grandchildren from the ages of 11 months to 27 years old.
8. What was the most memorable gift you've ever received?
My son welded a metal rose for me. It will never die and is in a flower pot in my kitchen window. It reminds me of him every day.
9. If you had a day that was all about you, how would you spend it?
I would spend it making photo books of the thousands of photos I have of family and friends
10. What fad or trend do you hope comes back one day?
Getting perms... I hate curling my hair every day.
11. Who inspires you the most?
My grandma inspired me the most. She was more like a mother than a grandmother to me. Her wisdom, faith, love and spirit for living made me the woman I am today. She lived to be 100 years old.
12. If you weren’t in your current position, what would you be?
I would be a lawyer or a CPA
13. Within the United States, where would you love to travel to?
Along the east coast to visit our country's historic landmarks
14. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
My nickname growing up was Little Terry. I had a prior married last name that was mutilated and pronounced wrong all the time so I'm happy with my current last name.
15. Are you a Morning Person or Night Owl?
Depends on the time of year and the day of the week. But mostly I'm a night owl... I get my second wind about 3:00 pm every day.
16. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received or your life’s motto?
Never be a victim to your circumstance and keep your faith.
17. If you wrote a biography or memoir, what would you call it?
A Fortunate Life: God's Master Plan for Her
18. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
I used to be able to write in shorthand at 100 words per minute.
19. What hobby or activity would you get into if time or money weren’t an issue?
I have always wanted to be a NASCAR owner or driver.
20. What would be your spirit animal?
The Tiger - by affinity with this spirit animal, I enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trust my intuition and act fast when needed.
What is the most unique thing about you, or something you've done that others may not have?
At age 10, I was in the movie Thunderbolt and Lightfoot along with my mother and grandparents. Clint Eastwood stayed in a trailer in our front yard in Hobson where the opening scene of the movie was shot.
What was the best part of your childhood?
My adopted dad having the foresight to raise my brother and I on a ranch in Montana. My adopted family taught me work ethic and gave me such great life experiences.
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Work in a nursing home so they understand being at the mercy or others in order to be kinder to their fellow man/woman.
What's the best piece of advice you could give to any person who reads your answers?
Lead your life every day like it's your last.
What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
Spending more time vacationing.