The Great Falls Association of REALTORS® (GFAR) is a professional trade organization that serves more than 300 REALTOR® and Affiliate members. GFAR is affiliated with the Montana Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
When you join GFAR, you join a professional association to become the "Voice for Real Estate" and promise to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. With GFAR membership, you will also become a member of the Montana Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). Each organization is committed to providing you with the necessary tools and information to invest in a successful professional business.
GFAR REALTOR® Membership Includes:
- Professional Development
- Leadership Opportunities
- Community Advocacy
- Government Relations
- Networking Opportunities
- Committee Involvement
- MLS Services
GFAR Local Affiliate Membership Includes:
Networking opportunities w/300+ REALTOR® members including membership luncheons and socials, weekly member networking meetings, social activities, and committee meetings.
- Access to local housing statistics
- Sponsorship of Continuing Education courses
- Access to REALTOR® roster
- Access to the GFAR website (www.gfar.realtor)
GFAR State & Local Affiliate Membership Includes:
All Local Membership benefits, plus
- Membership in the Montana Association of REALTORS® www.montanarealtors.org
- Collective Legislative and lobbying efforts in Helena
- Access to MAR website and publications