Stand up for Students
Stand Up For Students was founded in 2014 after the Great Falls Association of REALTORS® heard a presentation from the GFPS Foundation about homeless students in Great Falls. We knew we had to do something to raise awareness and help out.
Every summer we host a toiletry drive at locations throughout Great Falls and have donated more than 21,000 of these items since we started, with over 11,000 collected in 2019! Thru this toiletry drive, the generous donation will make a difference in the lives of our Great Falls students & will provide them with basic hygienic necessities.
2021 Toiletries Drive Donation Locations:
- Keller Williams Northern Montana Realty - 701 2nd Street South
- Dustin Young & Company - 1420 Market Place Drive Suite 3
- Cogswell Insurance - 800 9th St S, Great Falls
- Legacy Title Company - 111 3rd Avenue South
- HomeStar Financial - 2525 10th Avenue South
- Exit Realty Great Falls - 203 Smelter Ave NE
- Dascoulias Realty Group - 117 2nd Ave N #1
- Prairie Mountain Bank - 1019 7th Street South
- First American Title Company - 110 2nd Street South
- RE/MAX of Great Falls - 920 Central Ave
- ERA Advantage Realty - 2022 Central Ave
- Tyree Investment Group - 1219 13th St S Ste. T
- Clearwater Montana Properties - 1610 10th Ave S
Next up, on October 10th, join us as we honor World Homeless Day by wearing purple and supporting local businesses who are giving back. Details on these events will be coming soon.
There are 500+ homeless students in Great Falls. These students are classified as not having consistent housing, including those who lack a fixed, regular and adequate residence. They may live in vehicles, makeshift housing, shelters, motels, or in a crowded residence with other families. Their housing situations are unstable and often changing. Help us keep kids in school, provide a support system, raise awareness and find solutions to the problems.
For more information and other ways you can participate, visit: www.facebook.com/standupforstudentsgf