Board of Directors Application
The GFAR office is accepting applications for the GFAR officer positions on the board of directors for the year 2023.
The positions to be elected are President-Elect, Vice President, Treasurer, Local Director (3 positions). Applicants must meet the required qualifications as identified in the 2023 GFAR Officer Job Description.
2023 GFAR Officer Application
Click Here - 2023 GFAR Office Application
Request a Fillable form by emailing Info@gfar.realtor
Click Here - 2023 GFAR Officer Job Descriptions
- Completed applications must be received by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022.
- The Nominating Task Force will review and advance forward to the ballot all qualified applicants.
- These candidates will be announced by Tuesday, August 30.
- Additional candidates may be placed in nomination by a petition signed by at least ten percent (10%) of the REALTOR® members eligible to vote which is thirty-five (35) signatures.
- The petition must be filed at least two (2) weeks before the election in accordance with the GFAR bylaws.
- The petition deadline is Friday, September 9th.
- The Nominating Task Force will validate qualifications of petition candidates and then all Members eligible to vote will be noticed of
additional candidates to the slates.
- Voting will be open to all REALTOR® primary and secondary members beginning on or before Tuesday, September 13th.
- Online and absentee voting will end Tuesday, September 27.
- Voting will be conducted online, by absentee ballot requested via email or at the GFAR office and at the annual membership meeting to be held on Wednesday, September 28th.
- The Election Task Force will oversee the final voting opportunity and count ballots at the membership luncheon.
- New officers will be announced at the member luncheon on Wednesday, September 28th.
Contact GFAR staff with any questions.